Why is it that in life sometimes the things that make us the happiest, give us the most fun, and have the ability to open the most doors for us we end up putting off?
In all honesty, I’ve had The Mad to Live finished for several months now. I built up a collection of blog posts, designed it myself while learning to use Thesis and how to code, made list after list of plans, brainstormed on where I wanted to take it, started several E-Books, took a few blogging courses, read article after article on ProBlgger and CopyBlogger, got pumped by reading posts in places like Blog of Impossible Things and AONC, and rinse, wash, repeat.
Eventually, my friends, we all have to push GO. Sometimes, you just got to say F-it and take a leap.
Maybe it’s because I’m a Virgo and I’m doomed to be a perfectionist. Maybe it’s because I’m going to be making myself accountable for things more than I ever have. Maybe it’s because I’m really putting who I am out there.
For whatever reason, I put off launching this blog.
But the waiting is over dammit.
And so here you have it: The Mad to Live.com!
What The Mad to Live Is All About
While you can get more detailed information about what this blog is about and who I am in the about pages, let me give you a quick introduction to what’s happening here on this cool little corner of the blogosphere.
The Mad to Live is written to not just inspire myself, but to inspire those interested in living a life they are Mad to Live. I’m writing it to connect with other people who share a passion for Living Life to the Damn Fullest they can get it, and to keep things in check that we both are doing it big and doing it up in every possible way.
I’ve spent a lot of time over the past couple years since graduating college, moving to Beijing, China for 11 months, and then moving back to NJ, USA listening to friends, family, clients and complete strangers stress, fret, and go insane over their unfavorable situations and circumstances. And I’m not going to lie, I’ve been there too.
And so, in an effort to make sure that not only do we stay away from falling into ruts and getting stuck in limbo, I’m looking to reach the very opposite end of that spectrum…
I’m looking to go all in, do big things, take gigantic leaps, and make for myself the life I know I’m meant to live. I’m looking to make sure each of us follows our path not just to be the best of who we are but also to change the world, ourselves, and our lives for the better. It’s about living life with the Mad to Live Mentality: with Unbridled Enthusiasm, Fervent Passion, and as an ongoing Adventure.
What you’ll find here are posts about:
- More Than You and I: – The way you get true meaning in your life is by devoting yourself to loving others, to the community around you, and to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. I want to show you how you can use your talents, networks, niches, and passions to create your own ways of supporting the causes, charities, and issues you care about most. (Coming Soon: 10 Kick Ass Fundraising Ideas You Probably Never Thought Of Before | Check Out: How to Not Wait for People to be Kind, but to Show them How)
- Your Big Ideas: A look at what success, wealth, and abundance means not just in terms of money, but in terms of experiences, relationships, outlooks and more. These are stories & interviews from you guys about how you’re living with the Mad to Live Mentality. (Check Out: How One Guy is Letting the World Show him Where It Wants Him to Go)
- Finding & Going After Who You Are: I like to write a lot about taking action, overcoming self-doubt and fear, and making things happen for ourselves that we know we’re meant to do, see, have, experience, feel, and be. (Coming Soon: Lessons on Finding and Running From your Calling)
- Enjoying the Adventure – Outlook & Attitude can Change Everything. How we look at ourselves, the world, our surroundings, and the people in and out of our lives can make or break who we are, our state of mind, and our overall well-being. This is something I often explore as it can sometimes be easy to be pretty volatile and up & down in this area. (Check Out: Step 1 Change your Attitude. Step 2 Enjoy)
- Life Reflections – I love looking at the depths of the happenings of what crosses my path in life, may it be fascinating conversations, interesting emails, thought-provoking lyrics, a tiny instant, an entire trip across the globe, and the list goes on. (Check Out: Life is a Moveable Feast – 3 Lessons from Hemingway or The Zen of Streaking: 15 Reasons for a Naked Midnight Jog)
~ And Much Much Much more of course. Creating with your Ideas, Lifestyle Design, Changing the World small or big, Personal Growth, Creating Change, and Having a Blast – This is what I write about. ~
Things to Come On The Mad to Live:
Right now everything on the Mad to Live is Free Ninety Nine. And I’ll always be working on cool things to offer you guys, whether it be useful eBooks, fun planners, cool desktop wallpapers, etc.
I’m currently working on a Premium EBook that will rock your socks off, setting up the Mad to Live Store which will feature items that spread Mad to Live Mentality luv, and getting my organization moving – The Mad to See, a program that sponsors students of lower-income families to go abroad and experience the world. All of these are in the works, and they’re major priorities for me.
I’ll be donating a percentage of every cent of the proceeds that the Mad to Live Blog makes along the way.
Work With Me
Through this blog I also have The Mad to Live Life Coaching Sessions, Mad to Blog Consulting, Website Design, and E-Book Consulting and Design. (Find out More)
Furthermore, as I take this blog to the next level I’d love to partner with talented and motivated bloggers, business owners, charities, events, and more. I love brainstorming with others. I work best in a team. And I’m always open to interesting and unique opportunities. Shoot me an email with your ideas anytime!
Getting In Touch and Until Next Time
Thanks for checking out The Mad to Live! I’m glad you’re hear and hope to see you around more often!
Until Next time and All The Best to You,