1. If you had a chance to paint a mural in a busy subway station where most people rush by on their way or staring at their phones, yet every now and again, it would catch someone’s eye and make them think, question, believe, smile, cry, feel – what would you paint on that mural?
2. If you were going to give a large audience one piece of advice that the hard lessons of hindsight has taught you, what would it be?
3. If you saw someone crying to themselves in a park, would you walk past them, or would you try to find some way to comfort them?
4. If a homeless man on the street smiled at you, would you return the smile or would you quickly look away?
5. If you had 5 million dollars and you had to donate half of it, list every cause, project, person you’d help. How many bullet points are on that list, and what are you doing today to get started on helping even without that money?
6. If rejection and failure didn’t exist as a fear in your mind, what big experiences/projects/endeavors/adventures/risks would you flip a coin on doing with your life?