These are my beliefs. I do my best to practice them every single day. Do they resonate with you?
- Hold nothing back and put it all out there. The best things come from being truly vulnerable.
- The most important, worthwhile lessons in life are often the most simple.
- The circumstances of any situation is far less important than your interpretation of it.
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. (Wayne Dyer).
- If you look at life as a giant tragedy, then you’ll remain a helpless victim.
- The 2 Options: Map Out Your Path & Do It or Create Reasons Its Not Possible
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- It’s not Can You, but How Will You?
- Today’s societal norms teach you to play it safe, that are you are limited, that you should follow the lead of the others.
- Die knowing that you took a risk on what you really wanted in life.
- When you desire it so badly, when you are willing to do whatever it takes to bring it to life, it must come to life. It is a universal law.
- We are all connected. We are all one. There is not thing in this universe that isn’t connected in some way.
- The world is a canvas for your imagination. There are no rules.
- When we have more, we can give more.
This is what I value. I do my best to seek and step into these whenever I cross paths with them.
- Give Love
- Receive Love
- Inner Peace
- Self Love
- Self Study
- Let Yourself Be Seen
- Give Respect
- Let Go
This is my message to you
What the hell are we human beings doing here on this earth? I have no clue, and frankly, at the end of the day, I don’t care. Because while I may be uncertain about that, I am certain that I love the experience of being here. The good and the bad, it’s an incredible ride that you and I are on.
What I wish for you, and what I send out to you in all the support I can through what is shared on this website, is to enjoy your time on this earth.
We live in a world that has a dark side. Bombs are dropped, people can be so rude and mean, our circumstances can beat us to the ground before we even have a chance to stand up in the first place. There is sickness and there is death. There is heartache and rejection. There is violence and aggression.
It’s important you not get lost in the dark side of our world. There’s more to being a human being, to being part of this human race, and to your life than that.
It starts with realizing that everything we do in life will be insignificant, but we must do it anyway. The moment we come into this life, we are headed towards death. Centuries and centuries of human beings have faded into the dust, and yet here we are at this point in time. We too, one day, will be gone from this earth. No one will remember our names, no one will remember our faces, no one will remember what we said. And that, in fact, is a relief.
Why is it a relief?
Because it is upon accepting that, you can begin to live in the present, and you can begin to observe the world we live in and observe yourself in it. You can observe your own struggles and triumphs over those struggles, and embrace the infinite feelings you’ll feel along the way with curiosity and openness.
When we finally embrace the journey of seeing what we’re capable of, of seeing if we can create in this reality what we envision in our minds, and of stepping into the full spectrum of being a living, breathing, human being – then you’ve found true freedom.
Of course, there are hurtles you will need to pass, such as making money to pay your bills, or accepting the loss of someone you love, or confronting your deepest fears.
This path is not easy in the beginning.
Many people may have told you no. They may have told you that you’re not special, that you are not gifted, that you don’t have what it takes. You may have gotten weird looks, eye rolls, or silence in response to your ideas. You may have learned that when you try to be yourself, you are shut down and outcasted.
I promise you, right here and right now, that you simply have just not found your people yet, and that they are out there. There are people out there who will believe in you, who will see your greatness, who will tell you that you have it in you. You must go on a journey to find them.
You may be a lone wolf for some time. You will suffer battle scars and lonely nights. You’ll question yourself and why you even set out on this journey in the first place.
Keep going. It is out there waiting for you, and you deserve it and you can do it.
If there is one thing I could ask of all human beings it is to just try. Try finding out who you are, try to discovery and to do what makes you feel good, try to put out what you have to give, try to love yourself and love others.
Because this world is not, in fact, a dark place once you step into the light. And it’s 100% on you whether you choose to take that step or not. Period. At the end of the day, it’s on you. This is your life.
So with that said, you will keep going, and you will be relentless, and you will continuously put one foot in front of the other. And you will see what you are made of, and you will find your truth, and you will understand what this beautiful chaotic mess of a world really is to you.
Go towards what speaks to you. It’s the greatest gift you can give yourself and this world we live in.