The following are the ground rules of exploration, both internally and externally.
1. The epitome of ignorance is to reject that which you do not understand, yet refuse to investigate. The label “pseudoscience” is often thrown around by lazy investigators who easily dismiss that which doesn’t agree with what they already believe to be true. No breakthroughs are ever made by those who cannot question their current beliefs.
2. Keep an open mind, yet practice healthy discernment. Natural skepticism can be healthy, but cynicism helps no one.
3. Be respectful of differing beliefs, as there are Only opinions. These opinions are based upon the filters of our minds not the whole truth, for no one can perceive all the variables and information available.
4. Real Science continually investigates possibilities, and asks questions, unattached to current understanding.
5. Be Kind
Rules originally created by YouTube Channel Vital Vibe Source
- Ground Rules of Discussion, Investigation, and Information Gathering - November 22, 2017
- November 2017 Creation Carnival: Essence of Divine Masculine and Feminine - October 23, 2017
- Enter The Rabbit Hole: The Holographic Universe (Parts 1-5) - October 22, 2017